The discounts are admissible on the minimum daily tariff and royalty - for children and students, group size, and duration of stay in the kingdom.
Children and Students
- 50% discount on daily tariff for children aged between 6-12 years accompanied by parents or guardians.
- 25% discount on daily tariff for students below 25 years of age with proper and valid identity cards.
- No discount for children and students on visa application fee.
- 50% discount on daily tariff for one person with an 11 people in a group;
- 100% discount on daily tariff for one person with 16 people in a group; and
- 100% discount on daily tariff for two people with 21 people in a group.
Duration of Stay
- 50% discount on royalty discount for stay after 10 nights in the country;
- 75% discount on royalty discount for stay after 15 nights in the country; and
- 100% discount on royalty for stay beyond 21 nights until permissible nights of stay in the country.
However, it may be noted here that visitors availing children and students’ discounts shall not be eligible for discounts under the duration of stay. The national airline, Drukair and the privately-owned Bhutan Airlines operated by Tashi Air Pvt. Ltd. also provide discounts for travelers. Please visit their websites: www.drukair.com.bt and www.bhutanairlines.bt for additional information.